Forum
Welcome to Aviation Forum Sign in | Join | Help
in Search  

Welcome to Employment

Last post 12-24-2005, 1:44 AM by Adrianna. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  10-07-2002, 1:53 PM 1980

Welcome to Employment

*** Posted by Run ***

Do you have a job position available or are you looking for a job ?
    Then feel free to add a comment in this section.
  •  10-07-2002, 2:08 PM 1981 in reply to 1980

Re: Welcome to Employment

*** posted by joseph lemons(snow37us@yahoo.com) ***

hello,
    my name is joseph lemons, i am 30 years old and single. i am currently serving in the us army as a flight medic, however, i have an associates degree in aviation maintenance from spartan school of aeronautics. i have only one year left in the military and am considering life in the civilian secture. i am currently interested in any entry-level position to get my aviation career off the ground. everything in my life revolves around aviation whether it be the uh-60 blackhawk or the c-17 globemaster.
  •  10-07-2002, 2:10 PM 1982 in reply to 1980

Re: Welcome to Employment

*** Posted by Robert Cravey(USINS12@aol.com) ***

I am a 53 year old A&P Mechanic/Commercial Pilot seeking employment. Previous work is on regional airliners/corporate jets.
    Am willing to travel.Interested in doing
    rebuild projects or homebuilt projects,or flying ferry flights. Call 304-783-4438(West Virginia) to discuss possibilities.
  •  12-24-2005, 1:44 AM 3155 in reply to 1981

Cool [H] call me plz i need help in pla ying the sim2 my number is 678-851-3193

anonymous wrote:
    *** posted by joseph lemons(snow37us@yahoo.com) ***

hello,
    my name is joseph lemons, i am 30 years old and single. i am currently serving in the us army as a flight medic, however, i have an associates degree in aviation maintenance from spartan school of aeronautics. i have only one year left in the military and am considering life in the civilian secture. i am currently interested in any entry-level position to get my aviation career off the ground. everything in my life revolves around aviation whether it be the uh-60 blackhawk or the c-17 globemaster.
View as RSS news feed in XML